View Single Post
      05-23-2014, 10:05 AM   #20
e92livin
Captain

Drives: M3

Nice review Tightie, My kit is holding up flawlessly too and I didn't even buy it brand new. Some of my components on my kit are from the earlier design, but the tune is probably the exact same file that Tightie was running. So far I have beaten a lot of high horspower cars such as a ESS VT2-650 M3, SVT Cobra's (600whp), Single Turbo 335s (580whp), 600cc bikes, stayed neck and neck with a FBO 2009 GTR and started to pull in 4th gear and countless other glory pulls that I did just to put a smile on my face haha. I am almost at 10k with my kit and couldnt be happier with it, the team at Gintani are a good group of people too, I can vouch for all of their work and I am on the other side of the planet from them haha. Who ever picked up Tightie's kit, hold on tight buddy!
|Gintani Supercharged|Gintani X-Pipe|Stack Gauges|Volk TE37SL|BC Racing Coilovers|Hankook RS-3 |BMW Performance Spoiler|BMW Performance Steering Wheel|BMW Performance Side Gills + Grilles|Mode Carbon Variant 2 Splitter|IND Tri- Stitched Shift + Brake Boot|

Last edited by e92livin; 05-23-2014 at 02:43 PM.
e92livin is offline   Canada