View Single Post
      10-26-2007, 02:17 PM   #98
swamp2
Lieutenant General

Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbb357 View Post
And as far as the similarities between the ISF, M3 and RS4, i'm not just talking about HP figures. I'm talking about other specs such as their performance figures and weight.

C&D results: note: Not too sure about the RS4 figures, it actually might be better than that.
M3= 0-60 @ 4.4 secs/ 1/4 mile 12.9 secs/ 3650lbs
RS4= 0-60 @ 4.6 secs/ 1/4 mile 12.8 secs/ 3900bls+
ISF= 0-60 @ 4.2 secs/ 1/4 mile 12.7 secs/ 3800lbs
And you absolutely continue and continue to NOT READ NOR UNDERSTAND MY POSTS. YOU HAVE TO DIG DEEPER THAN HP, WEIGHT AND 0-60. UGHHHH. READ - PLEASE! It is right in bold- you quoted it but you don't bloody understand it!

Quote:
The torque delivered to the wheels divided by the weight is an absolutely essential factor.
Quote:
So again, why does it not add up and why in the hell should everything add up to your calculations? I think your being just a little too technical about this whole thing. But that's fine, to each his own. We are obviously not going to agree on this. You are pretty much convinced with your "similuted test results" and that's the end of it all.
You obviously did not take to heart my post about the updated transmission modeling and the fact that the C&D results are still not very physically possible given the specs of the car. Everything should add up simply because this it the real world, described by physics. Again, I'd point out the Civic example but you JUST DON'T GET IT.

Quote:
LOL!!! Oh my God! That's a good one, what's your next conspiracy theory, i know, they used NOS. You are sooooooo reaching. But if that makes you happy, so be it. Just so you know, the dyno results on this thread is by Automobilemag.
Other members have already addresses this (thanks guys). It is absolutely not conspiracy theory. It has been done before and it'll be done again. Some very big BMW fans have even suggested early E46 M3 were guilty of this.

OK. I am really done now. Keep on posting. You are so stubborn and arrogant and unwilling to read and learn I just can't keep trying to help you. You have really missed the ENTIRE POINT. Enjoy your isolated ignorant little world. And "ignorant" is not an insult, and does not mean stupid.
swamp2 is offline   United_States