05-15-2014, 06:44 PM   #12
tightie
JOSH SHOKRI.

Drives: 2015 F80 YMB M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [3.95]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackey View Post
I'm already overheating completely stock when pushing hard (W2W Racing). How do you guys keep it from overheating on the track?
Gintani mounts their cooler in the upper area of the grills so your oil cooler is getting 100% air and I also run their oil cooler system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whats77inaname View Post
Very good review, except for this part:

since you admitted in another thread that the main reason you were looking @ the F80 was a "look at me" kinda thing not that you "really do need a change". Not hating on you, just keeping it real.

That being said, did you ever dyno w/the 100 octane? I'm curious to know what it would put down.

Might want to start another thread about this....you'll probably receive some helpful feedback.
I never did get a chance to throw MS109 and a race file on the car and strap it down... I'm sure I would have broken 600 wheel on the same 7.5 psi.

Yes, I am getting the F80. I just need a change. If the F80 is too damn slow, I'll get rid of it and be done with the BMWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by biglare View Post
Nice review Josh! You really drove the piss out of that M3! Looking forward to your next project!

Hope to see you this weekend, LOL to your signature!
15 YMB F80 M3 | iND Painted Front Reflectors, Painted Side Marker Set, Rear Painted Emblem & Front Grill Surround| KW 3 Way Clubsport | Gintani Downpipes | Macht Schnell Stud Conversion Kit | JB4 | Too many wheels to list
*Track Day: November 2 @ Buttonwillow Raceway
tightie is offline   United_States