I would like to officially introduce myself to the M3POST community. I recently purchased my first BMW, a 2008 6MT SILVERSTONE II M3 with all the extras. Ive had it for a couple of months now and I love the car. Ive been following this forum for a while and got a lot of inspiration from you guys. I've had to get the rear windshield and the two rear windows re-tinted because it was too dark to pass a registration inspection as I bought the car from interstate. The only thing that I've done besides that is Opti-Coat Paint Protection.
I took a few photos today with my iPhone and they didn't come out too bad so I thought I would post them up.
Some minor mods I plan on doing are:
- Dtec V9's Angel Eyes (on order)
- Painting the stock muffler matte black for a more stealth look
- Replacing the center console and rear cup holders as they have a few
As time goes on I'm sure I will be tempted into a few other upgrades(which I told myself and my misses that I wouldn't be doing
) such as:
- Darker tint
- LCI tail lights
- Front lip & Rear Diffuser (I like the look of the Vorsteiner but I still need to do more research)
- Exhaust (probably just mufflers as I'm getting old....ish)
- EDIT New Shoes