View Single Post
      03-28-2014, 11:11 AM   #468
tom @ eas
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: BMW

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by polonus View Post
I ordered from EAS 12 mm for rear wheels and 18mm for front wheels. Rear is perfect, front could be more aggressive. I think 22 mm would be the perfect fit.

However I have a little problem with my order. EAS sent me wrong size of bolts. With the spacers for front wheels I've got bolts for f30, not e90 car. I tried to install the wheel for a 15 minutes wondering why those bolts won't grab the tread. What do I do now? Return to EAS only the bolts, or the whole set? Mind you, this set is already "used". I put some white grease on bolts and installed one of the spacers on the wheel, so it has some small scratches.

Do I keep the spacers and you will send me correct bolts, or do I have to send back the whole set? If so, can I replace it with the wider one?

Excuse the quality of those pictures, but it is 4 o'clock in the morning and I have only cheap camera with limited lightning.
Sorry about that, looks like a mistake on our end.

Can you PM me your full name so I can get you out the correct bolts immediately?

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG FACEBOOK YOUTUBE FLICKR INSTAGRAM
tom @ eas is offline   United_States