View Single Post
      10-20-2007, 12:58 PM   #11
normtrum
Colonel
normtrum's Avatar
27
Rep
2,226
Posts

Drives: e90 335i, e46 330i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: PNW

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottp999 View Post

I don't have any plans to go to the track and a 335 with procede v2 will pretty much match the new m3 in a straight line.

I love the M and having that v8 would be incredible, but I am not taking a 7k depreciation hit clearing 20k and then having to add another 20-30k down to make it a reasonable payment, especially if they are 70k out the door.
This is pretty much my latest way of thinking as well. My original plan was to keep my e90 335, then after about 2 years buy the e92 M3. I was going to keep them both. It was working out fine, since I am currently #24 on the waitaing list. Then I saw the e90 M3.

So a few weeks ago I went on the e90 waiting list, and to my surprise I am now #1. Now what? I have now had my 335 for 1 year (as of last week). If the e90 M3 comes out within a few months of the e92, It's a bit too early for me. At this point, I don't really want to have 2 e90's in my garage, but if I attempt to sell my 335, I'm sure I would take a big hit. I don't really like putting a large chunk of money down for the M3 (or any car), so what to do?
__________________
07 335i sedan | Steptronic | Black saphire | Terra | ZPP | ZSP | Cold Weather | CA | PDC | Nav | OEM Alarm