United_States
Rep

Drives: VW TDi & BMW M3

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [0.00]
2010 VW Jetta TDI  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred@ReverseLogic View Post
One of the most frequent questions I receive from customers is "Which floor jack do you recommend?"

I have always been reluctant to recommend the inexpensive import floor jacks since most of them get terrible reviews. The $219 aluminum Sears jack, that I paid $125 for on sale, has not failed me in 6 years, but, gets some of the worst reviews.

I decided to add two of the "UPSable" Compac floor jacks to my product offerings. These heavy steel jacks are made in Denmark and have a great reputation for quality. Spare parts are available and they come with a 3-year warranty.

The Compac floor jacks have a removable saddle with a 25mm stem. I include the optional rubber pad which every floor jack purchase at no extra charge.
All my car guy friends drool when they see this floor jack in my garage, it's just solid and easy to tell its great craftsmanship.

About to pull the trigger on some RR-56-2-HD ramps and wheel chocks, is the 25$ rebate still active?