Transfer pending with another M3Post member....
Putting my lease up for assumption. Details below:
LEASE TRANSFER for a 2013 BMW M3.
-Interlagos Blue Metallic with extended Silver leather interior.
-Blue-gray brushed aluminum interior trim.
-Enhanced Premium Sound (825w)
• Dynamic Damper Control
• Competition Package
• 19" Light alloy Y-spoke wheels style 359M-with performance tires
• Power folding auto dimming mirrors
• Power rear sunshade
• Real Time Traffic Information
• Interior mirror with compass
• Power front seats with driver seat memory
• Online Information Services
• Park Distance Control (rear only)
• Comfort Access keyless entry
• Universal garage-door opener
• Navigation system
-Cold Weather Package
• Retractable headlight washers
• Heated front seats
• Ski bag
-Hard wired for Passport Radar detector
-35% Ceramic Tint side/back windows
- Payment $699 + local sales tax/month (currently $739.42 after sales tax)
-10,000 miles/3 year lease.
-Started 3/9/2013. Ends 3/9/2016.
-30 months left.
-Current mileage 5,1XX.
-Residual is $45,380.90.
-Put down $1900 down payment and 7x Security Deposits (through BMW's Multiple Security Deposit program that reduces the interest rate money factor) to bring payment this low.
-Asking for just the 7 security deposits to assume lease and $500 transfer fee paid to BMW Financial.
(Security deposits are 7x$750 = $5,250, all 7 security deposits will be refunded at end of lease by BMW.)