Alright, just read all 21 pages of this thread and there is a wealth of information
This is my conclusion for my winter set:
- Avant Garde BMW Type M359 ZCP Style 18 inch Wheels (Matte black )
- Front: 18x8.5 ET15 (23.5 lbs)
- Rear: 18x9.5 ET22 (25.5 lbs)
- Dunlop SP Winter Sport 3D
- Front: 235/40R18
- Rear: 255/40R18
A few questions to confirm this should be kosher
- For Canadian M3s what is the process regarding TPMS? Do I have to buy a kit? I read somewhere on here that there is a difference between American and Canadian vehicles when it comes down to the TPMS.
- For the rear, a 255 tire on a 9.5 rim should be fine, right?
- This setup should be up to OEM BMW standards and not mess up speedo, aspect ratios, etc
Any input would be greatly appreciated and if there are any pics of this winter setup, well, needless to say, I would love to see it
EDIT: just want to ensure this setup will work since I want to place my order for the tires ASAP on TireRack before they run out of stock...