08-22-2013, 12:10 PM   #72
KmndntKlink
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsmkr01 View Post
Its not all about peak HP. Some x-pipes are designed much better than others and provide mid-range HP & TQ bumps where the S65 needs it the most. I currently run TP's with Megan (& BPM SII) and love it. I'm looking for more power and volume so i'm volunteering to be the guinea pig to try the MRF pipe out. I'll post before and after dyno runs as well as honest behind the wheel impressions after I get mine.

If you just looking for a cheaper set up that delivers great sound and a noticeable power bump you can not go wrong with the TP + Megan combo. Its quiet when your cruising gingerly but a V8 rumble monster when you get on it. There is a particular "horn" sound that resonate at about 3800-4k rpm that I absolutely LOVE.

If you wait a couple months to make your decision you can buy my current set up off me.
agreed! that's what I like about test pipes &/or challenge's xpipe, it boosts some low end torque which s65 is seriously lacking.

That's the time frame I was thinking actually, so uou sir, would have a very interested buyer on your hands!