View Single Post
      07-24-2013, 01:29 AM   #20
GOT///M?
Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: e92 m3

Pacific Bmw is the WORSTE!!!!!!!! Dealer to do anything with whether your buying a car, buying parts, or getting your bmw serviced. I bought my x5m with them last December, I walked in right when the dealer open and knew which car I was buying because I went the previous day to make the process faster. And I ended up walking out of the dealer with the car an hour after the dealer closed and mentioned to the salesman multiple amount of times not to drill the holes in the front Bumper yet they still do, and try to convince me that it was already drilled which was not because the car was sitting in the showroom floor. Anyways as time passed the car started giving problems so I took the car for service and they refused to take the car in every time and accused me of causing the problems. I made the mistake once and it will never make it again. from there on I've been going to mckenna bmw and they have amazed me with there customer service skills coming from pacific bmw. If pacific bmw was the last bmw dealership on the face of this earth, I would much rather not drive a bmw then deal with this horrible dealer .
so do yourselfs a favor guys and never go back to pacific bmw again