Drives: '13 ///M3

Brand New Revinora R-CRT Street Chin 1x1 CF

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Sold
Or Best Offer
Item Interest
Gents,
I hate to do this but I believe its for the best. I recently purchased a R-CRT Street chin spoiler in 1x1 CF weave from Oshin at Revinora. I test fit the lip and took some measurements and unfortunately its just not going to work out on the commute that I will be using the car for. I have a HUGE (2ft tall and about 5 ft long) speed bump that there is no way around at the gate of my work that I will not be able to make it over with the lip installed. On top of that after I installed lowering springs I can no longer pull in nose first up my drive way, I have to back up it and I'm pretty close to scraping the stock bumper when pulling out of the driveway nose first.

Because of this I have decided to not even attempt installing the chin spoiler because I know I will inevitably destroy it within a few weeks...potentially as soon as I pull out of my drive way! It makes me sick to think about crunching this work of art!

It is brand new, never installed, I used some double sided tape to test fit it in the pictures, all the tape came off without any leaving any sticky residue behind.

Asking Price is $650
Local Pick-Up is preferred but I still have the original box that it came in so I can ship it at the buyers expense.

PM me with questions/offers
Thanks,
-Curt

Attached Images

Current Car: '13 SANTORINI BLUE E92///M3--6MT/Speed Cloth/ZCP (ED Thread)
Former Cars:'10 E90 335i MSport / '07 Interlagos ///M5 / '09 135i / '10 E93 335i
Instagram: @C2KMotorsports

Last edited by Curt2000; 07-31-2013 at 02:45 AM.