07-18-2013, 08:08 AM   #48
karussell
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 4 wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_NL View Post

In bold: This happened to me after 3 laps at the Moto GP track @ Assen , Netherlands a few years ago in my totally stock E90 M3. The frontbrakes were 'on fire' ^%$$##!@

and I had no brakepressure at all. Also the FRONT tyres sufferd heavily after just 2 laps(understeer can you imagine lol, followed of course by oversteer haha, there is only one BMW better at that exercise and I have it now lol )

M3 is a great sporty and powerful car with concessions made but definitely not a true sportscar, it's too heavy, has little torque, bad brakes standard.

I just don't like the 911 engine in the back philosophy, but you can bring me a 997/991 GT3 24/7

Cheers
Robin
i can't hear you over the animated gif showing gearbox murder. lol

yes, she is a right heavy girl on hairpin tracks. and i love hairpins! 1M would be sweet if it came in the 5-door model. i'm not a turbo fan, but that car does it right despite still being pretty heavy for a "small" car.