Mr Tonka
Tonka.... Mr. Tonka
United_States
Rep

Drives: Exceptionally well :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4inAZ View Post
Im sorry, but there is a HUGE difference between:
"Buying my wife some huge tits so I can motorboat her chest all night long awwww yeah baby"
and
"Helping my wife get breast augmentation surgery to give her back her confidence after (name your disease here) took her breasts away"

Im against fake boobs. Ive been with girls with one C and one A for god's sake. I dont care, I loved them for WHO THEY ARE, NOT the things on their chest. If a woman is SO obsessed with her appearance that her perfect ass isnt enough, then I am not interested and yes, that is shallow of her.

People going to the gym and staying in shape to sculpt the bodies they have are vastly different than people who pay surgeons to add or subtract things from their bodies to give them the bodies they want.

And you are right. Not everyone was born with Playboy boobs. What you seem to be implying though, is that everyone deserves Playboy boobs and should have Playboy boobs. I disagree. Most women dont want Playboy boobs anyways.

Also, I find it incredibly hard to imagine a "normal, confident, sexy women" getting a boob job. MOST women (normal) are against this kind of shit because they think its shallow. Confident women dont need bigger tits to feel good, they are already confident. Sexy women dont need bigger tits to be sexy, they are already sexy.

Most women who get (non-medical) breast surgery are insecure. Almost all, in fact. Thats why they get the surgery, to try to calm their insecurities and bolster their self-esteem by improving their appearance. It rarely works because their insecurities are usually rooted in deeper issues of their appearance, acceptance and self-worth. Maybe you live at the surface and trust whatever reason they make up for getting the surgery, but if you actually talk to the girls who get these surgeries, and find the real reasons why they got breast implants, its NOT because they were confident before-hand. At least in the MAJORITY of cases.

Yup I agree 100% about the inner beauty point.

And expanding on this, women who grew up without large breasts had to develop a personality. I have seen really great and intelligent 22 year old girls get breast surgery then turn into... well... bimbos, I suppose, for lack of a better word. Grown women may be less likely to fall victim to this change of heart associated with the increased attention from the bigger breasts but its still something to consider

It is completely different. You dont need surgery to change outfits, put on new makeup, or sport a new hairstyle. Clothes, makeup, hair, is all reversible. Its all temporary. Breast surgery is a PERMANENT surgery.

No other way to alter breast size?

Buy your girl a push-up bra FFS.

I really dont like this thread. There are obviously a few different trains of thought here... some guys prefer their women au naturalle, some seem to only care about looks and are disgusted that a guy would be interested in a woman for who she is and now what she looks like. Its like they literally cant fathom it... others seem to be somewhere in the middle.

I will say, if I fell in love with a woman with fake boobs, thats a bit of a different story. I am talking about marrying a woman then having her get a boob job just to make you happy. That to me, is incredibly selfish and morally wrong (unless she wanted them too - at which case its her body and her choice, not yours!)

Despite some people's rude comments about my statements, I stand by what I said.

You should love your wife for who she is and if you dont love her for who she is (and what she isnt), maybe you shouldnt have married her.

Love is not "I love you but want to change this one thing about you"
Love is "I love everything about you"

Some guys may not understand that, still others may not agree, but to me, there is NO other way to even look at the situation.
First of all Mr. my opinion is higher than everyone else's, the OP didn't ask weather or not to make his significant other get a boob job or mod his car. In fact i haven't seen anyone make a post about forcing their wife or girlfriend to get a boob job, except for you.

I personally know many women who have had boob jobs. All for different reasons. I knew them before they had them and still interact with them afterwards. Here is but one example, my wife's best friend; single by choice for the last 5 years. She's a triathlete and is in awesome shape. She's done multiple ironman distance races, rides about 150 miles on her bike, runs about 16 miles and swims 4 miles each week. She's 5'3" and weighs 107; you can imagine the body. (similar to the pics of the woman in this thread but with muscle tone and a tan) The problem she had was that she had no fat for her boobs. Just a flap of skin that used to be boobs. Not even enough skin for her bathing suit to hold on to. She had to use double stick tape to try and hold her bathing suit top on. You can imagine how well that worked in the water and how embarrassing it would be to have what are considered by most to be undesirable boobs, flop out of your children's size bikini top while in public. Now, you tell me, if you're dick were so small that some times your pants fell down exposing your tiny pathetic penis to random people in public, would you do something about it?

What does this mean? Simply that your opinion isn't the end all be all to the reasons why women get boobs. What you said is true for many women. But for you to assume that the MAJORITY get them for the same reasons is a bit ignorant. Unless you literally mean 51%; that may be true. The other thing you seem to be way off on is that men make women get boob jobs. All of the women i know made all the decisions about getting boobs. Most men i know are actually against their significant others getting boobs, at first.

From some of your recent posts i've determined a few things about you.

1. You have no experience with women who have fake boobs and little experience with women in general. You seem to be the one living at the surface. There are about .001% of the population who don't feel better about themselves when their appearance is 10/10. People feel better when they look better. People treat better looking people better. These aren't moral issues either, they are human nature and fact. If you did have experience with women you'd realize that you're offending an enormous amount of them.

2. You believe because your moral compass is responsible for your opinions they are right for everyone and the end of the discussion. Do you hate on braces, they are permanent. Actually more permanent than boob jobs, just ask Pam Anderson or Jenny McCarthy.

3. You lack awareness. I wrote my response to you because your comments are about as ignorant as they come on the subject. But i wrote it in the same fashion as you did when you perceived someone talking down to you about investments. And you missed it. Again, just because you feel your opinion is morally justified doesn't mean it's right.

4. You're far easier to troll than i thought.

"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." — Frédéric Bastiat