Nice comparison thanks to the OP.
I myself debate many time as I have driven both E92 6-speed MT and DCT which one would I own if I had to pick one for myself and I can't decide.
Here is how I stack them up in merits.
6spd MT Vs. DCT
* More fun 6spd MT
* More engaging 6spd MT
* Long term durability 6spd MT
* Cost effective (long term ownership) 6spd MT
* Greater Performance DCT
* Greater Versatility DCT
* Better suited to S65 high revving nature DCT
* More user friendly (for wives
* Higher resale value due to less expensive repair cost. 6spd MT
They both have advantages and disadvantages. If I was to go for a brand new with warranty E9x M3 I would go DCT. If I was buying used out of warranty I would go for 6-spd MT.