Finally got around to having some shots taken of my M3.
Car: 2008 E90 M3, ~50K miles. Every option, 6MT.
There have been many mods in the last few weeks:
1) Front and Rear Cameras
2) P3 Gauge
3) Something to keep me safe from highway patrol
4) New tires (on the VS wheels), 295/30 - I've never had so much grip!
5) ///M Door projectors (yes it's ricey but I couldn't resist more M's in my life)
Both Wheel sets are 19x11 Rear and 19x10 Front. The VS wheels are coming off the M3 and getting redone in Satin black and put on my E60 M5.
1) BBS/Vorsteiner Wheels
2) BMW Performance CF Splitters
3) BMW Performance CF Mirrors
4) BMW Performance CF Rear Spoiler
5) Euro Front Bumper w/ PDC
6) Vorsteiner Rear Diffuser
7) LCI Retrofit
8) Full Akrapovic eVolution exhaust w/ Ti Tips
9) Painted all grilles gloss black (Infact, tomorrow I get the car back with every front under panel/fender liner pieces replaced and new paint
1) BMW Blue Stripe Alcantara PF Steering Wheel
2) P3 Gauge
3) Full CIC Retrofit
4) '12 M3 Light Control Switch and Cupholders
5) '12 M3 Start button
6) ///M Pedals
I'll have to post some pics and vids of the camera setup.
Big shoutout to genuinephotography for the excellent photography skills:
Vorsteiner Flow Forged Pics
Shoutout to Vorsteiner for the great pics:
One shot of the interior (by me, not pro by any means. I can barely operate a camera)
Hope you guys enjoy the shots!