So finalized the class. Car will be in B-Mod. Here are some updated pics. Debut will be at Calabogie, Canada in July. Last weekend were the finishing touches. Just needs corner balance and alignment. Enjoy!
1. Rear coilover installed with rear adjustable toe links. Squatty and ready for alignment and corner balance.
2. Sound deadening material removed from carbon fiber roof.
3. Driver side door cleaned up and trimmed. Removed nearly 15lbs of extra weight from one door. Need to finish the passenger side door.
4. Splitter complete and attached. Will adjust cables as necessary.
5. Middle net adjusted and moved forward.
6. Secondary fire pull cable run
7. Secondary battery cutoff switch run.