Thread: Supreme Power
View Single Post
      06-22-2013, 12:55 AM   #1
ILSMKU
BMW FTW

Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Thumbs up Supreme Power

I just wanted to extended my thanks to both Eric and Tam at Supreme Power! They have helped me out three times now and I thought they deserved some thanks for all they have done for me.

1.) Last year I purchased something from them and even though it was zero fault of theirs, they handled it well and gave me a full refund when the product didn't work out.

2.) I brought some used wheels to them that I had just purchased from a member here. Eric at Supreme immediately checked them and found that one of them was slightly bent when the seller had told me they were true. That saved me 2300 bucks. Later on, they got me the same wheels, with almost brand new tires at a cheaper cost AND got me black TPMS valve steams at a moments notice.

3.) I recently ordered something from them and because I requested to obtain it as soon as possible, they drove to pick up the item (it was about 45mins from them) and the stupid supplier wasn't there when they told Supreme they would be. So a couple hours of their time was wasted for me and they still got it to me quickly. They could have just told me it will take a couple days to get or have shipped to me like most other local venders do. But they went to pick it up for me!

Both Eric and Tam are always a pleasure to do business with. Ive never once felt like they only cared about the sale either. And... they ALWAYS have a lower price on aftermarket parts! I highly recommend them!

Thanks Supreme Power!
///2013 AW 6MT E92 ZCP M3/// Black 359M Wheels/BMW Performance Carbon Fiber Spoiler and Mirror Caps/Arkym AeroSport Front Lip/Turner 15MM Spacers/LUX 8 LED Halo/IND Gloss Black Grills, Gills and M3 Emblem/30% 3M Tint/BMW Interior LED/MusicCar Subwoofer Enclosure/JL Audio 12" W6 Sub and XD600:1 Amp/Euro Sunglasses Tray/Ceramic Coated Megan Racing Exhaust/AFe Dry Air Filter/RPI Intake Scoops/Euro MDM/Feature Coded.
ILSMKU is online now   No_Country
Appreciate 0