First, I would like to thank Robert Tan and the EAS team for providing great council and doing good work. I have spent a bunch of time considering NA mods vs. FI mods. After spending a bunch of time going over all of the modification options and costs, I chose to go with NA mods from EAS. They installed the following on my 2011 E90 manual:
• ESS ECU Tune
• Macht Schnell - Performance Underdrive Pulley
• Macht-Schnell – Race pipes
• Macht-Schnell – Stage 2 intake
I know many have said this about their modifications, but this is how the car should have been from the beginning.
• Start-up – is very smooth and not as rough as stock
• First Gear – better pull, but still kind of weak to me still
• Second Gear – this is where the car comes alive, it is very strong and it really shows what the car can do.
• Third Gear – very strong with better torque and you can really get the full 8600 RPM
• Fourth Gear – the car continues to pull until up to the full 8600 RPM
• Fifth Gear – The top end start to get weaker about 7500 rpm
• Sixth Gear – feels like first, slower acceleration
• Noise – It is louder, I like it, but people on the Bluetooth speaker will ask what that noise its