1990 BMW 735i Turbo  [5.00]
2004 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via Skype™ to Mike Benvo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Btec View Post
Hi Mike

My Name is Btec and I am new to this forum, Also want to say Hi to everyone
also.

Anyway do you have any dyno charts on a DD dyno of your tune?

What are the gains on 91 and 93 octane ?

Is the tune/gains same on 91 and 93 octane, also my car is 2008

does your tool automatically update my sw?

Also has the group buy ended?

sorry for the many questions -thanks
Hi Btec: If you look at the bottom of our tuning information sheet, some customers have posted dynos: http://www.bpmsport.com/BPMTune.pdf (in some of the review links). Also the dyno of my car when 240E was released in 2012 is here http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=748613.

Gains are going to be slightly higher with 93 over 91 octane. I have a 2008 also. Our tuning software will update the software for you. It's not automatic, first you load the update, then the tune. Takes about fifteen minutes total to do both.

Feel free to join the list if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disruptv View Post
Mike

I saw you picked up an e60 m5. Is yours smg? I have an smg m6 and wondering what you have in store for my car. I have euro smg tune at the moment
Yes, mine is SMG. We have pretty awesome software for the E60 M5. Mine just recently took out Supercharged M3 with a 550 kit

Our software for the E60 M5 features the same features our M3 software does - cold start removal, cold start rev limit reduction, launch control, rev and speed limit increases, etc..

Let me know if you'd like to get your M6 tuned. We've done quite a few of them for M5board members. Can also do Euro MDM and it looks like you already have the SMG software

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet888 View Post
The best compliment I can give BPM, is that I feel it should be standard fitment on our vehicles.

Mike and the guys at BPM, looking foward to the dct tune!
Thank you very much. I'm thrilled you are enjoying the software. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwike92 View Post
I saw an e60 m5 today in Orange County with a bpm tune on mcarthur and main..

Mike was that u?
Nope, I actually just put the bpm logo on the M5 yesterday.. If the one you saw was blue with full exhaust and black wheels, it was probably Kevin. He has our tuning software, SMG III Euro Flash, Plus Euro MDM and coding. He was tracking the car at M Fest and on the drag strip last week.

Here's a pic of my baby, stock for now other than engine and transmission software. But still a ferocious beast
Attached Images

-----| Like us on Facebook | Instagram || Tuning Information | Remote Coding |-----
----Visit us at www.BPMSport.com - Emotion. Driven. | Toll Free: (888) 557-5133----