View Single Post
      06-01-2013, 03:04 PM   #1
Haywood
Captain

Drives: 2013 BMW M3 Coupe

Passport BMW - Marlow Heights, MD

Guys,

Just picked up my 2013 MW M3 and wanted to talk about how awesome my experience was with Passport BMW . This is the 3rd BMW I've leased through them and each time they have exceeded my expectations. I worked with someone who I really liked with my first 2 cars, but he had since left. When I asked the sales manager to give me someone similar, they gave me Mark White to work with. Mark has been nothing but professional and hard working when trying to find my M. It wasn't very easy since I was looking for a 6MT and a carbon fiber roof. We found one and it was already sold. Mark could have given up, but he worked hard to find me another one that was coming over on a ship set to arrive at the port on the 22nd. I picked it up yesterday which exactly the time Mark told me it would arrive! Throughout the process, Mark would promptly return my e-mails and voicemails in very short order. He treated me like I was his only client. Mark is a BMW enthusiast like we are so he was just as excited as I was when the M3 came in!

I highly recommend this dealership over any others in the MD, VA, DC area. The finance manager, Jeff Steele, was again great to work with and their service is second to none. Everyone you work with is professional and treat you as such. Regardless if you are buying a 1 series or a M5. Thanks again Passport. You have a customer for life.

Mark White
mark.white@passportauto.com
(240) 695-5397