View Single Post
      01-17-2006, 11:42 AM   #10
the*saint*
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Drives: E90 330i

Hi Jesse, do you plan on using the headset with plastic or wire-frame glasses? Most over-the-ear headsets will conflict with eyewear to a certain degree.

I have plastic frames and I'm currently using the Nokia HS-11w. I find it fits very securely and has great sound quality (nice and clear with good tonal balance).

I also have the Bluetrek G2 which is very light weight and can coexist quite well with eyewear because of the thin rubbery loop. The main downside is that the sound is kinda high and tiny like it's all treble and no bass.

Another thing to consider is that heavier headsets will strain your ear over time. I found that was the case with the Nokia HDW-3 which had a sharp plastic loop. Though pricier than most others, you can check out the Nextlink Bluespoon AX2 which fits in your ear (like an earphone bud) as opposed to on it. I haven't tried it but it seems ideal for eyewear.

Here are a few websites to read about headset reviews:
www.MobileBurn.com
www.howardchui.com

Hope this helps.