View Single Post
      05-23-2013, 11:57 AM   #26
Hyperjack
Captain
 
Drives: 2013 M3 E92/ 2012 Chevy Volt
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: California

Posts: 783
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disciple7 View Post
So it looks like my M3 is arriving today and available for delivery from dealership on Saturday. However I am leaving for vacation that day, so do I get the car and stuff it in the garage for a week until I get back or do I leave it at the dealer and do delivery the following week on 6/3? The advantage to waiting is of course the interest rate with BMWFS might go down a smidge more. The disadvantage is my car is sitting on the lot for a week.

Opinions?
to me that "smidge" of savings wouldn't be worth it. i rather have that car in my garage where nothing could happen to it.

there are enough dealership horror stories out there.

Last edited by Hyperjack; 05-23-2013 at 12:10 PM.
Hyperjack is offline  
0
Reply With Quote