Originally Posted by kiln
I will keep waiting then... if you ever get a ETA, please let us know.
Originally Posted by SiRR
Same here, I have already waited this long, another few months is no biggie...
Keep us posted on ETA! Cheers!
Me three. My husband is actually relieved to know I can't buy this yet.