View Single Post
      05-20-2013, 11:13 AM   #100
Hyperjack
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3 E92/ 2012 Chevy Volt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMcV3y View Post
Hey there, so I'm not trying to be mean, but as you mentioned in your last sentence above, this also isn't about you; yet you're written like 18 posts in this. Anyone reading this knows without a doubt that you think: that the OP should get BMW to make the car exactly as ordered and refund selected expenses. What other point are you making? Let's hear from the OP when he receives another answer from BMW or his attorney, right?

- V

that's cool...i'm not taking what you say as mean or anything

you're right it is up to the OP as to what he will or won't do...and what BMW will or won't do....but that doesn't mean that there can't be comments or discussion about it. or that one can disagree or agree with what's being said here.

see, while i may disagree with what some may say on this thread....i won't disagree that they have a right to post it.

and while they have that right....i have every right to criticize them for what they post.

now, i might be a little active in doing that....and i sincerely apologize if that bothers you, but i'll keep on expressing myself when i see, what i believe are bat shit crazy comments about this topic.

Last edited by Hyperjack; 05-20-2013 at 11:48 AM..
Appreciate 0