View Single Post
      05-15-2013, 11:58 PM   #33
baliano
Private First Class

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddcc1 View Post
OSS!!! I'm super stoked to get them back. On a different note, I'm somewhat concerned. I had Luis do the German M logo on the projector housing and ordered the German themed side badges from MFEST....in early March. Just read a thread where there are a few folks having difficulty getting their orders filled as well. I frantically shot an email to Luis, requesting a monochrome theme vs. German, as those side badges are everywhere. I'll be pissed if they show up with the German theme and I can't get the side badges from MFEST. Do you know how stupid that will look? German theme in front, standard M everywhere else. I'll be that guy...officially. My other thought was, if Luis has already done the German M logo, to order a new set of the side markers, have the logo well filled, sanded then sprayed. That's all I got.
Chris at Mfest will send the side badges. He is slammed with MFest being here in the next week or so. He gets crappy with his customer around MFest each year. Definitely poor customer service, but I feel confident you will get them eventually. But you have a good plan B tho! Nice quad BTW