05-14-2013, 06:11 PM   #574
esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
Looks very clean and classy. Keep us posted on the other mods!
they're coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV9 View Post
I love the tri stitched parts you have added to the interior - as you say, very cohesive. I also find it strange as to why BMW doesn't throw those in there from factory.

And that center console is just money.

Congrats bro, looking forward to your future posts with more exciting mods
Thanks AV9. :cheers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaggag View Post
nice mods. I especially like the piano black. im sure it makes the interior feel more upscale.
I settled on the Individual Piano Black trim because it emphasize the already existing gloss black elements in the car. I've always loved it. Now with the center console to boot, I love it that much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
sweet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB_S2K View Post
That center console looks amazing. One question though, how does it do with light scratches since that's an area of the car that has a high chance of getting scratched.
So far so good Rob. No scratches yet. I've had it for a little over a month. I just try to keep my change and whatever else in the little change compartment, and outside of that, that area rarely sees any contact, other than with my right arm - and I wear my watch on my left. I'll keep you posted though.

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0