05-10-2013, 02:20 AM   #41
Amini77
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: SGM E90 330xi

Garage List
2006 330XI  [3.75]
Condolences :/ . I cried when our Yorkie died. Everyone actually thought she was a Chihuahua since she was so crazy. My dad took her out for a usual walk but she ran off without her leash towards what she thought was another dog but was a coyote. I heard my sister scream from my room and I ran out. I saw my dog in the coyote's mouth, shaking its head violently, and my dad trying to get him to drop it but it kept circling. Eventually it dropped it and we got in the car to go to the vet. Hours later they said they can try to recover her but it'd be expensive and very unlikely. Plus she'd be living in pain and she was always so hyper so i was best if we put her down. It was so hard saying good bye, her whole torso was wrapped up and I saw her tearing. We were saying bye and she was trying to come with us but she couldn't get up. We all gave her a kiss on her head, crying, it was the hardest thing to leave her like that. I miss my dog. Unfortunately all my pictures of her are lost in old phones and computers.

instagram: amini77
| KW V1 | LCI rear | 359m Style | Michelin PSS | AA Stage 2 | Gruppe M | Remus | Mtech Rear | M3 Front |

Last edited by Amini77; 05-10-2013 at 02:37 AM.