1) Take it easy until the oil is at or near 210 degrees F
2) The front bumper is lower than most cars, so watch out for parking curbs and take steep driveways/inclines at an angle and slow!!!
3) The rear wheels are wide, so be careful when parallel parking and for rouge curbs/islands when turning.
4) And finally, in parking lots, parks on the edges in a cushy spot to avoid door dings!
5) If she takes the car out NEVER Valet it.
Adding 6.) No food or drinks and 7.) Please shut the door by pushing the actual door shut and not by grabbing the window!