The Mrs. has driven a manual almost the same as I have and she's pretty good.
Plus she doesn't drink so we can take the M3 to social events with the comfort of her being the DD.
All the points
1) Take it easy until the oil is at or near 210 degrees F
2) The front bumper is lower than most cars, so watch out for parking curbs and take steep driveways/inclines at an angle and slow!!!
3) The rear wheels are wide, so be careful when parallel parking and for rouge curbs/islands when turning.
4) And finally, in parking lots, parks on the edges in a cushy spot to avoid door dings!
have been well covered and much continuously reminded.
I would like to add a number 5.
5. If she takes the car out NEVER Valet it.