Thread: Placed my order
View Single Post
      05-07-2013, 10:42 PM   #25
PrometheusM3
Aquarian

Drives: LSB E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by OilPatch View Post
So how long are you looking at now to actually receive the car? I imagine waiting once it's actually built is pretty difficult!

I could care less about the ski bag, I've never been haha. I only got the option for the heated seats, but I wasn't aware it was an option to just add this feature. I've never had a car with headlight washers, so I'm not sure how effective they actually are, I'll have to do some google image searching to see if I can see how this feature looks. Do you have any idea what the price difference was?
I concur with Hurricane; headlight washers aren't worth considering even if they were free. Stand-alone seat heaters is the way to go 100%.

As for the wait, it's maddening. I put my deposit down in February, had production start at the end of March, and am now finally picking up the car tomorrow. Seemed like forever but totally worth it!