View Single Post
      05-07-2013, 03:07 PM   #22
OC ///M
Dr. Octagon

Drives: Moonstone e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasabi4 View Post
not trying to speak for tech, but I have a few spots on the very edge which showed a little lifting. really small spots, so I never bothered to call him to come out to fix it.

what appeared different than Premier's work was that the entire front end (painted surface) is not covered. he cuts some relief edges so portions of the deeply concaved curves are not covered.
^ Thanks Wasabi, This is important information because that was one of the things that Premeir did very well-full coverage even in some of the toughest corners and angles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skxf430 View Post
Check out Protective Film Solutions in Santa Ana. Ryan and his team are very knowledgable and professional. And, he provides a nice loaner car for the day if you don't want to wait in his shop.

I had my a car done by Premier before and found Ryan to be equally competent with even better pricing.
^Thanks for the referral, do you recall if he was able to get the tight corners and to lay down without lifting, discoloring, or cutting relief edges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hershey View Post
...Bar none- Their work, customer service and professionalism sets the bar for everyone else in the industry.
^ This is

Premier: Where are you? What happened? Don't leave your fans hanging...

2013 E92 M3 Individual
Sold: 2011 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Into a Wall: 2008 E92 M3 SSII | Sold: 2007 E92 335i JB
OC ///M is offline   United_States