View Single Post
      05-06-2013, 02:42 PM   #29
UBER ///M3
Nüburgring Nordschleife BTG 8:05

Drives: 2012 LEMANS BLUE E92 ZCP M3

Originally Posted by Mr. 5 View Post
Wow man-Crazy-Congrats!
Next time you should bring out a Vbox so you can get an accurate speed because the speedometers tend to be very inaccurate at high speeds.
yeah thats true this was a spur of the moment thing on my way to the Nurburgring with some friends so i snapped an Iphone pic
Originally Posted by lsmkr01 View Post
You have some sack to stay one it until it topped out. I guess slowly building up is the only way to get that high and still stay calm and collected. Taking a picture at that speed leads me to believe you took a couple Zanax before hitting the track haha

100% IN for the GPS speed confirmed runs
haha once youve lived in Germany 4 years high speeds on the Autobahn become the norm...idk how you guys run 65 mph day ill have to return to it also
ESS V2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, AA Green Filter,Custom painted Recaro Pole Positions, Akrapovic slip on, Stoptech ST60/ Pagid pads, KW Clubsports, APEX ARC8s/Pilot Sport Cups, Hamann carbon fiber hood, ONEighty Headlight mod (selfmade), CRT lip with splitters, Blacked out/paint matched emblems, black aluminum extended paddles and pedals