View Single Post
      05-02-2013, 10:16 AM   #17
chris s
Major General

Drives: 2012 e92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERinEC View Post
Do you have any sound clips or can you comment on previous setups you may have had with your Challenge x-pipe?

I have the Challenge as well, but with OEM exhaust and it's a little raspy, which I expected. But, when shifting (DCT) from 1st to 2nd, especially when car isn't quite warmed, the car sounds lazy, the shift is more pronounced and sounds prolonged, if that makes any sense.
I don't have any sound clips yet, but I will try to get some done soon... Kinda surprised to hear your challenge with OEM is raspy... Challenge sport with HFCs?

Previous setups were with stock X-pipe, so i really don't have basis for comparison. I've had AE axle back which i liked alot, but it was a little mild and Eisenmann Race, which i loved but couldn't take the drone.

My current setup falls somewhere in the middle...more exotic sounding. Minimal drone, if any...which was a must for me.

2012 MR e92 M3 DCT, fully loaded... ESS VT2-625, Brembo 380, BBS FI's, Akra/Challenge Sport, KW Sleeve kit, Full OEM CF Interior
2008 e92 M3 Coupe 6MT | AW/BLK Extended...SOLD!