View Single Post
      04-28-2013, 10:32 PM   #77
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.

Drives: Something Italian

Originally Posted by FormerRotor View Post

Nice kitchen. The wolf range is a good call, and the built-in subzeros really add some class to a kitchen space. There is something so nice about not having to look at a big ugly fridge just because you are in the kitchen area.
Thanks. Love the wolf range, 6 burners. We picked a simple wolf hood with the blower motor in the attic so it runs quite. The wolf double ovens are awesome! Love having garlic bread in one and a pizza in the other.

I ran into the Wolf/SubZ regional rep when we started building the house. She took a liking to me and gave us a smoking deal on those items. She basically gave us $22k of appliance for $9500! Pal of mine owns an appliance store and said that was much less than what she sells him model home appliances for.

Booth / Dining table....

This is a project i did on mine own. When making some of the spaces smaller we kind of nixed the opportunity to have a normal dining room set up. So i decided to make a booth on 2 sides of a custom table making enough room. Back of the booth is walnut and the table top is aged copper with a band of virgin copper around the edges. I've since redone the chair cushions to match the booth cushion.

"There is no greater tyranny than that which is perpetrated under the shield of the law and in the name of justice. -Charles de Secondat"