View Single Post
      04-28-2013, 05:43 PM   #1
W///
Brigadier General

Drives: A22 E92 M3

RS Technik wheel spacers+ PYSpeed review

Wanted to give a quick review on RS Technik spacers I bought and installed last week. Kind of have been toying around with the idea of getting spacers to give it that bulldog stance (think 1M). Getting OEM ZCP's helped, because they stick out further than my original 220M's, but I knew it was a matter of time before I wanted to get it right.

I saw the GB thread by PYSpeed and contacted Ivan about a set of 12mm's all the way around, with extended lug nuts. He gave me a great price and I told him I'd go for it. Got home, put in the order and within 7 minutes (yes you read that right), I got an email saying the items shipped! Impressive! The spacers shipped from Cali to SC in only 2 days! Needless to say, I was very happy with their service, and would definitely buy from them again.

Install was very straightforward. I thought I might struggle trying to put the rears back on, but didn't have any problem. No change in performance at all, but the looks is so much better. The 12mm spacers are pretty mild, but they do have an effect on the aesthetics of the car. Plus I want to go 255/275 PSS next time around. IMO, 12mm was perfect for me. On to the pics:

Original:

I know these aren't the best pics, but it's pouring now and this was the best I could do. Plus there are a ton of reference pics in other threads:

I'd like to think I'm winning the battle against the mod bug, but obviously, that's not the case. Thanks again Ivan!!

Looking at the pics now, the rear is pretty accurate, the front looks a bit more aggressive than the pics show. I'll get full frontal shots when it stop raining outside in a few days.