View Single Post
      04-23-2013, 10:08 AM   #19
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States

Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [2.63]
As previously mentioned... The government would go through all of the trouble of setting up this massive scheme but have the guys where their national guard uniforms to the crime? Give me a break. I see guys dressed EXACTLY like that every single day in Grand Central. They are national guardsmen between shifts. Also, that picture of the black backpack that all of the not-real-or-substantiated-sources keep showing was never said to be the bag in which the device was detonated by any real source. It's just a picture of a torn black backpack. People who were injured also pointed out the suspect as the one who placed the bag next to them having looked him right in the eye.

Also, Sandy Hook a conspiracy? You guys are really losing it. I personally know eyewitnesses and current teachers at the school. My coworker went on a date with Vicki Soto a week prior to the event. You are a clown if you think that was a conspiracy. Get your head out of your ass. You really can't sleep at night knowing that the will of one person can change so many lives without it being a part of a larger machine?

2010 S4 Current | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Retired