View Single Post
      04-22-2013, 10:34 AM   #8
Enlisted Member
Drives: Escalade
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Canada

Posts: 44
iTrader: (0)

Originally Posted by ft1338
What a bunch of douches. It's called rubberized undercoating, asked in a less shitty place. Thanks for nothing especially the moosefucker.
Do you also need some help identifying the "white sticky coat" that covers your knob when your finished looking at gay porn?
Blayne is offline  
Reply With Quote