JamieA
Colonel
Australia
Rep

Drives: E90 325i SG

Send a message via MSN to JamieA
Quote:
Originally Posted by RBBMWE46M3
With the new I-pod I recived an I-Trip...but for some reason living in the Chicago area I have a real hard time finding a blank station to tune into...maybie I am doing somthing wrong...when I finally tune into a station the ( the wifes x5 ) the reception....well lets just say....it sucks!!! And another thing...how do I get the radio to stop on a station that does not have a station on it already?
I have heard of many people with iTrips having this exact problem -- can't find a free station or crap reception. I didn't like mine much, and was glad we have at least an Aux port.

I was reading that the problem is with the iTrip's transmitter. Some people have pulled their's apart and got the little wire out which is the aerial and let it hang outside the case, and had much more success. But I wouldn't go fiddling unless I was prepared to break it.

I also hate the way iTrip changes stations... clunky.