04-10-2013, 06:23 AM   #44
Slops
Major General

Drives: 2005 C55 AMG

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bab0i
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slops View Post
No i'm not running dreamboard when comparing how things open and close using the same apps of course. Its a great conversation piece when your sitting around the table after work with your co-workers. they would put their iphone 5 down on the table and we would open the same things up... then mine looks like its loading faster than theirs and get all pissed off that they didn't really need to upgrade to the iphone 5 etc.

Here's a quick comparison vid of a 3gs vs 4... i guess you be the judge. This tweak really just takes the animation time away but that shit takes time to load.

stop trying to be a badass ..."not sure if srs or retarded"
You say your 4 is faster than an iPhone 5, but you post a vid of a 3gs vs iphone 4?

If an iPhone 5 ran the same cydia tweak, it would be faster than your iPhone 4. Get it?
Lol yeah that's just all I could find. The iPhone 5 with the same tweak would be just as fast. I dont have the time to go find you proof. But I didn't say I was comparing the tweaks on a 4 vs 5. I'm not trying to convince anybody otherwise and I'm no advocate of iPhones either... Just that I like this app and that I said you can make your iPhone look like other phones out there through Dreamboard themes for the OP. I was just replying to your stupid post saying im either serious or retarded. Which I'm neither so have a nice day asshole.
Slops is offline   South Africa