View Single Post
      04-08-2013, 10:55 PM   #1
Straight Dave
Lieutenant

Drives: 2011.5 e92 m3

It's been real M3...

Well many people know me on the forum and in the Houston area with my M3 which I bought almost 2 years ago, an '11 le mans blue e92,which was my pride and joy. I've driven and enjoyed that car for most of the 56,000 miles I put on it!

But now its on to bigger and better things and I thought about so many different options, I said to myself I really want a sedan that can fit more people and something thats a little bit bigger so I said Panamera GTS. Then I said I want the agility of a coupe so I said I'd wait for the 991 GT3, but im an impatient bastard . Then I said I work in the oilfield so it would be nice to take my car out to the oil patch with me so why not an X6 M or an X5 M. But when I drove this thing it was no longer a question what I should buy it was more of something that was necessary. I give major props to Advantage BMW in Houston who gave me a great deal on an M5 with 110 miles on it. Here are some quick pics I took. I take Delivery at the end of this week so I am def excited for the future...... Let's just pray that damn mod bug isn't still going around

It's been real M3, but move over for big bro
Attached Images