View Single Post
      04-08-2013, 01:04 PM   #8
Drives: 2007 E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Central NJ

Posts: 2,394
iTrader: (14)

Originally Posted by DMW2315 View Post
I have Dinan tune and my buddy will be getting his Dinan tune shortly. Am I okay to get coding done and also, should he wait to get the coding from you and then Dinan tune or vice versa?
To be completely safe wait for the Dinan tune to be done first. I don't know if they'll reflash the whole car or just the ECU. If they reflash whole car chances are you'll lose coding.
onebadmofo is offline   Russian Federation
Reply With Quote