View Single Post
      04-02-2013, 05:11 PM   #272
Sam@ModeCarbon
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: using 3 pedals

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325rider View Post
FUARKK^^ NEED this setup. Getting KW sleeve overs soon. Some nice 18" te37s would complete my car life lol. Looks incredible!
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4play View Post
A few things:

Sam: I really like what you did with the m3 ~ those red wheels and red mirrors really tie in well together and pop nicely. My only suggestion is now your red tails might be a bit too much and to smoke them ever so slightly. Just my 2 cents. Now you got me thinking yellow mirrors and yellow wheels! What size are you front and rear tires? I think you have one of the nicest stances here for a E90 m3!

This is my setup right now, I'm planning to go a bit lower for a more "raked" look but the front lip is already so low I'm afraid to scratch it.

Thanks for the 2 cents and the compliments! The tires are stock size actually (F: 245,35,19 & R: 265,35,19)

Love your set-up as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasé Zomé View Post
I don't know much about offsets so would you please explain to me the reasoning for going with this relatively uncommon offset set up and running spacers? It looks very similar IMO to my 19x9.5 ET21 and 19x10.5 ET22 but I'm running wider tires w/o any spacers.

Was it primarily to get the stretched tire look?

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiv View Post
Brendan, these are the same exact sizes and offsets as your 19" set. The poster just calculated the offset to include the spacer (ET21 with a 18mm spacer = ET3, ET22 with a 15mm spacer = ET7; you substract the size of the spacer to get to the final "effective" offset)
Thanks for the response! Correct.