View Single Post
      04-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #33
Magnetic Fusion
Private

Drives: 2008 E92 M3, 1995 E36 M3

Send a message via Skype™ to Magnetic Fusion
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92zero View Post
I think we are talking about a different issue. Mine is as the OP stated, it only happens when driving off right after it starts and the engine jumps around a bit . My idle don't really jump around if I am not moving. I just let it run for like 20 seconds on start up before driving off and I don't experience the jumpy/jerky engine response. You might have a different issue with the ICV which seems to be a common thing on this engine. Hope you find the issue.
No. We are talking about the same issue. When I drive off the car kinda studders a bit when its getting going for about 20 seconds, then goes away. My idle doesn't jump around at idle either. I was just stating that I try to let the car warm up for a few secs before I take off because I hate when it studders. Like its starving for gas for 20 seconds. Trying to find out if theres a cleaner or system flush I can do to the intake or gas system to fix this.