Private First Class
Bahrain
Rep

Drives: 2013 C63 AMG

Garage List
1999 BMW M5  [0.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
Good luck with the "Israel should not exist" approach. They do and they will. Any arab nation or non-state actor who miscalculates what will happen when and if they mount a real and existential threat to Israel's existence will own what happens next. Won't be pretty but it will be messy.
No nation is going to attack Israel if Israel does not attack any nation with it's army.

The Israeli intelligence agencies are just as fucked up as Hizbolah or Hamas.. carrying out assassinations and operations in foreign lands.

I honestly don't have a problem with that, but once Israel gets nailed from time to time, they come out crying acting like victims!

Countries DO NOT acknowledge Israel existence. They will boycott, not have a relationship and continue blockades. That's all that's going to happen.

If anything else, USA and Israel are pushing for it. They have done it in the past and they are prepared to do it again. I can't wait if you ask me!

A nice long war that will cost lives, more yellow ribbons hung around trees and more tax payers money going towards .. what do they call it now days? FREEDOM!

Except this time, it is clearly the freedom and liberty of Israel.

Iran is a nation in which the majority of it's people may not approve of the government, but will not stand by and watch it be invaded once again by war thirsty enemies of their state!

Walk the streets of Iranian and cities and ask if they welcome a war, you're gonna get a stiff response of "FUCK YOU, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO NUCLEAR POWER"

This ain't Iraq or Afghanistan where people had no ambitions.