JOSH SHOKRI.
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2015 F80 YMB M3

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [3.95]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriskm3 View Post
Tighttie. I don't understand one thing. Your statement is very direct and biased but yet based on what you heard and not personally experienced. Simply Hearsay. Let the Vf supercharger owners deal with Vf directly and if any issue has not been resolved I'm sure they would make a full out statement on the forum.
Vf does not offer discounts or incentives for members for not posting experiences, so please give us a little faith in us , the end user, In deciding if vf or any other product is properly designed and equally build.i have not seen anyone come forth about major unresolved issues as of yet. I personally know that a major competitor had to replace a v3 blower within weeks of purchase due to issues but no one is accusing them of performing at a lesser level than expected. So let the current and future Vf owners take part in the true vf experiece and base their opinion on facts they can expose.
Not on stories that you may heard of and can Not elaborate on. Thanks.
Simply Hearsay? Here.
One of my PMs from yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx
You right about vf.... i have there vf kit and i had lots of problem when them , bad customer service .......i will post a review after they correct my problem. If i put them on blast now who knows if they will help me
Don't believe everything VF tells you buddy. Don't believe me yet? I'll upload screen shots if needed.
15 YMB F80 M3 | iND Painted Front Reflectors, Painted Side Marker Set, Rear Painted Emblem & Front Grill Surround| KW 3 Way Clubsport | Gintani Downpipes | Macht Schnell Stud Conversion Kit | JB4 | Too many wheels to list
*Track Day: December 19 @ Willow Springs Raceway