03-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #1613
MaximusJ
Colonel

Drives: 325i 2006

Garage List
'06 E90  [3.72]
Quote:
Originally Posted by panicos81 View Post
any jobs over there for a 32 year old (maybe ex) bank employee who doesnt mind snow?? things are not looking good in Cyprus
I'm 100% sure you wouldnt stay on the unemployed market for long; banks over here are constantly rotating their personnel; Right now is the retirement period of the baby boomers; so TONS of opportunities for our generation. I dont know your skills in banking, but the advantage here in Canada is that there arent as many different banks as in the US; just about 10 majors institutions with thousands of branches all around the country with a pretty solid economy so far (knock on wood). Everything is regulated by a government based agency.

I'm into risk assessment through the main mortgage insurance provider in Canada. We have over 70% of the mortgage insurance market right now.

I'm pretty sure that wasn't serious; but if things go south in Cyprus (no pun intended), and you seriously consider to move, drop me a line i'll try to hook you up the best I can. My Girlfriend also work for the main financial institution in Quebec and eastern Ontario; so with all that network, I got a contact or two

Besides, Canada's welcoming immigrant with arms open; The1 can concur. They got some solid programs too.

Back to topic

Tears of blood

Last edited by MaximusJ; 03-23-2013 at 11:20 PM.
MaximusJ is offline   Canada