View Single Post
      03-23-2013, 10:03 PM   #46
admranger
Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2002 M3, 2005 X5, 2011 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishCoffee View Post
Ah I wasn't sure if you were the classroom instructor. I was in the B group. Thanks for leading those classes!

So was the E90 the car you had the incident with? I had a lot of trouble with turn 17 before the straight in my E92. I kept wanting to feed throttle but it wasn't wanting to go with so much steering input.
YW. I enjoyed it. The B group was moving along real well in last session on Sunday.

Yes, I ran out of talent in the 16/17 complex. I was applying more and more throttle entering 16. I was going pretty good and was flat in 3rd just a smidge before the apex. That didn't quite work out as well as I had intended...too much throttle and too much steering input.