Originally Posted by PrometheusM3
I put my deposit down in the beginning of February; my production won't end until March 25th.
In another thread they it was said that some dealers only had a few May allocations left. Which means if you don't get one of those, you should be able to snag a June one before production is up.
Yeah I've had confirmation that I have a car, just a matter of waiting for it, I don't know if its different because I'm waiting on a limited edition, but even if it is May or June I'm sure it'll be worth the wait! Only problem is I've sold my X6 so life without transport is a bit of a nightmare