View Single Post
      03-13-2013, 03:48 AM   #30
ac011
Private
Rep

Drives: 2008 335i Coupe

Is this iczer34 car? I miss the deal as I pickup a 09 AW 2 days before I met him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4play View Post
After selling my ISF I have been on the hunt for a replacement sedan for my "kid" friendly mobile....last month almost pulled the trigger on a mineral white M5 up in Portland but it was hard to justify spending six figures for a part time play toy with all the expenses right now with 2 kids in daycare Long story short I decided a $50k budget is more reasonable and have some extra cash for mods so picked up a e90 sedan in white of course. Having room for 5 and fold down rear seats made this the easy choice.

I have a laundry list of mods which include some very expensive items so decided to start slow and work on the interior first.

Still on the fence if I want this car supercharged or left in NA form. 2/3 of my cars cars are NA and I really seem to enjoy them more than the supercharged car for some reason.

I know I want these things but still on the fence about wheels:

a) BMW Performance Seats with matching rears upholstered
b) Brembo Brakes in Yellow
c) CF sideskirts
d) CF hood nostrils
e) Dinan Intake
f) Custom stereo using Focal/Hertz/Audison and JL
g) Got some really trick LED upgrades planned too as with all my toys
h) New Shoes....BBS or Advan?

here's a few shots of her sitting around waiting for UPS to bring the goodies next week, stay tuned as this build gets fun